Struggling to lose weight and tired of trying different diet programs? Confused about what you should be eating?
Let’s face it, weight loss is not easy, especially for women in the 40-60 age range. Despite what you’ve been told, weight loss is much more than eating less and burning more calories.
What Makes Our Approach Different:
- Solid whole food principles that are easy to follow and taste good. Clients continually say “I don’t feel like I’m on a diet.”
- Education on the importance of balancing blood sugar levels and dealing with cravings. Balancing blood sugar levels and eating an appropriate amount of protein is essential to burning fat effectively.
- New research into the importance of normalizing gut bacteria and its implications with weight loss.
- Thorough blood work analysis.
- Functional approach looking at metabolic factors impacting your progress including poor sleep, high stress, hormone imbalances and toxicity.
- Functional testing if appropriate for your case.
- Stress Management skills to help you become better adapted to stress.
- Individual exercise training to build muscle and maximize fat burning. No more wondering what type of exercise is best and if you’re doing it right.
- Time Management skills – support around managing your time well and the best quick workouts for when you don’t have a lot of time.
- Menu planning options and recipe support including practical tips for eating well no matter where you are.
Plus You'll Receive:
The Benefits of a Professional Approach:
- Become fitter and stronger than you’ve been
- Improve self-confidence and mood
- Increase energy and become more productive
- Enhance mental clarity and focus
- Reduce reliance on prescription and over the counter medications
- Reduce your risk of chronic disease
- Improve longevity and overall well-being
The Weight Loss Blueprint is offered in the following formats:
6 MONTH PROGRAM
Extensive long term support for those needing accountability and motivation for positive change.
3 MONTH PROGRAM
90 day jumpstart to work on weight loss and specific health challenges you’d like to address.